Saturday, September 20, 2008

How I Follow The Money? Know Thy Chart Price Pattern


How I Follow The Money? Know Thy Chart Price Pattern



Welcome to all beginners, rookies, and newbies! This blog will give you a simple way to track the money of any stock on a chart in any time frame. On your tour you'll gain a basic understanding when the Traders are buying and selling.


Sure, it's a large world, with a distressing number of scams and frauds, but armed with a little knowledge you'll be able to decide how you should sock away your hard-earned dollars safely and profitably.


I Use The "Classic ABCD" Price Pattern Recognition Formations it's a great tool to use for locating possible entries and exits, and the Crossover Maneuver with Moving Average.
On your tour you'll gain a basic understanding when the Traders are buying and selling.
Sure, it's a large world, with a distressing number of scams and frauds, but armed with a little knowledge you'll be able to decide how you should sock away your hard-earned dollar
Here's The Setup: (SYMW.PK) using a 3-Month Daily Chart
Type of Formation-W like the double-bottom: Starting W at the upper left of the formation.
Okay...let's start from .16 see the black candlestick warning a price decline I was good with a 50 or 60+ decline I was good with .07 stock had lots of action. I knew it was possible the price could drop to .02 .16 =A Bearish Short .04=B Bullish Buy .068=C Bearish Short .035=D Very Bullish Buy .05 =A Bearish Short Pattern completed Once the price pattern formation of a W is completed a new pattern starts real easy to see what the Market Makers and Traders are doing.

My your goal is to hold for .20 .30 .50 1.00 2.00 my job is done with this stock just wait for my target price that's it. The current ABCD classic price pattern started at .05 using the zig zag and price lables will outline the pattern.

A 3-month daily chart is good to look at first then check the 1 month chart to form a decision to buy or take no action. The 3-month daily chart give more information about the pattern.
The current pattern started at .05 A went to .025 B building up to C see the "black candlesticks " on July 15, 2008 warning you to take no action if you are planning to buy because you might can get a cheaper price if you're accumulating buying a small portion is okay. Right now it's alerting the shorts the water is fine go for it.......

How I "start" Charting My Stocks?Chart Time Frames:
Daily 1 Month To 1-3 years Overlays to start: EXP MOV. AVG 10-day MA
Envelopes 10,2.5
Parabolic Sar Zig Zag w/Price Lables
Market Indicators I use first:
MACD 12,26,9
MACD HIST 12,26,9
Force Index
I trade on 2 day time frame, when this index is Green accumulate Red Short.

I've found when the Force Index is green the stock generally breakout.
The ABCD price pattern will alert me the location like a GPS following the money; the Parabolic Sar will confirm if the traders are buying and selling and the candlestick I found to he ahead of the market indicators by two or three days.

I run through all the indicators I'll add up how many are postive or negtative. When I'm long and the lagging indicators caught up with the short term indicators I know it's a wrap!

I always add new indicators like Ichimoku Clouds I check the glossary if I don't know how to use it correctly.

I check the trading ranges by going out 1-3 years daily or weekly chart.
I place my trades using a 1 month daily Sometimes I need to use a 3-month daily chart if the price pattern needs more time.

I like to have my market indicators comfirm my opinion.
Thanks for stopping by may all your trades be green!

No comments: